In this blog, we are talk about how to find IP in your personal computer windows 7, 10
What is IP
IP is the full name of Internet Protocol. IP is an address from which a network device can be easily identified on the Internet or a local network. This allows a system to be recognized by other systems that are connected via Internet protocol.
How to find IP address
Today we will tell you how to find IP address of your computer with the help of a keyboard shortcut key.
- Open your personal computer
- On the keyboard press the shortcut key Window+R
- After that the run dialog box will open
- Type CMD in the Run dialog box, then enter it
- After entering the black screen window will open which is called command prompt
- Now you have to type the IPCONFIG command inside the command prompt, enter it after typing the command.
- Now you will be able to see what is the IP of your computer or laptop, in this, you will get to see the subnet mask, default gateway, and IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- This is the IP of the wireless network in front of you. If you have an Ethernet cable, then you will be able to see the Ethernet IP below.
This is the all information regarding this article on how to find IP address if you have any question don’t forget to comment below the post and if you like this article please share with others.